First, let's create a blank project:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://kallisti.eoti.org:8081/content/repositories/snapshots/archetype-catalog.xml
- Remove the src/main/android/res/layout/main.xml
- Remove the src/main/java/com/android/gesture/builder/MyActivity.java
Now we will copy some files over from our sample directory. For me, that is at C:\java\android-sdk-windows\samples\android-7\GestureBuilder. We will call that directory $SRC and our top-level maven directory $DEST.
- Replace $DEST/src/AndroidManifest.xml with $SRC/AndroidManifest.xml
Copy $SRC/src/* into $DEST/src
- Copy $SRC/src/* into $DEST/src/main/java
Copy $SRC/res/* into $DEST/src/android/res
- Copy $SRC/res/* into $DEST/src/main/android/res
Make sure your emulator is running then, from your command-line (in $DEST) deploy the app (mvn clean install). The app will run in the emulator and save the gestures onto the emulated SD card*.
* What? You didn't have an emulated SD card? Oh. This is how I created my emulator image:
android create avd -n Device1 -t 11 -c 1000M